Local surgeons have worked hard to make it really easy for you & yours to have an adventure in the great NZ outdoors. Please join as many as you can - The Relay is an easy opportunity to support local business (they've had a tough few years) & orthopaedic research all while having active fun with your family, friends & colleagues.
Registrations for the individual trips are open at THIS LINK. but deadlines are looming & differ depending on the provider/logistics involved - don't delay! If you have any questions or need assistance email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To check out/download the PDF trip details just click on the trip name below. The centre coordinating the event is shown in capitals.
BONUS! The Orthopaedic Flying Squadron is transporting the baton & some lucky people in both directions between the South Island & North Island between Thursday 15 February & Sunday 18 February - register your interest & get in contact for bespoke biking or walking transport!
1) WELLINGTON: Cycle Remutaka Incline & BBQ: 16 February 2024
2) WELLINGTON: Cycle Kenepuru To South Coast: 17 February 2024
2A) WELLINTON: Black & White Ball 17 February 2024 - Click HERE for Tickets
3) WELLINGTON: Walk/Run Escarpment Track & Pekapeka BBQ: 18 February 2024
4) PALMERSTON NORTH: Walk/Cycle He Ara Kotahi Trail & BBQ: 19 February 2024
5) TARANAKI: Mountains To Sea: Four Days Cycling, Jetboating & Kayaking
Group One: 21-24 February 2024 (FULL) Group Two: 22-25 February 2024
6) HAWKES BAY: Cycling, Rafting & Horse Riding At River Valley Lodge Rangitikei
25-27 February 2024
9) ROTORUA: Hike- Tarawera Trail/Boat To Hot Water Beach & BBQ Lunch: 9 March 2024
10) TAURANGA: Hike Okere Falls & Kaituna Rafting: 10 March 2024
11) TAURANGA: Hike/Cycle Waihi Beach To Falls Retreat & Dinner: 12 March 2024
12) TAURANGA: Canyoning Sleeping God - Coromandel: 13 March 2024
13) AUCKLAND: Cycle 6 Days From Cape Reinga To Auckland: (FULL) 5-10 March 2024
South Island Registrations officially closed Friday 10 November & many of the North Island legs are closing mid November or mid December 2023 - please get in touch quickly or register ASAP.
Registrations for some of the smaller North Island legs will be open a little longer - but on legs where we are working with partners/accommodation providers there are registration deadlines or the facilities are opened to the general public. Please book asap for:
Mountains To Sea
Coromandel Canyoning -Sleeping God
Kaituna River Rafting/Okere Falls
For those who are unable to physically manage a trip - we'll create plenty of opportunities to still feel part of the action as the Wishbone Relay baton weaves its way up the country from Bluff to Reinga.