These adventures attract visitors from around the world for a reason!
Professional & experienced package provider makes it easy for you to get out, take on a fun challenge in the great NZ outdoors and support orthopaedic research at the same time.
Registrations for the individual trips are officially closed, but if you missed out, please do get in touch & we'll see if there's any wriggle room
CLICK HERE for the registration site and you can check out/download the PDF trip details by clicking on the trip name below...
1) Around The Mountains: 6-9 January 2024 ( SOLD OUT)
2) Lake Dunstan & Otago Central Rail Trail: 11-14 January 2024 ( a few spots still available )
3) Alps To Ocean: 17-22 January 2024 Official trip will not proceed. Contact Perry directly if you want to join him getting from Otago to Christchurch for the Banks Peninsula walk.
4) Banks Peninsula: ( SOLD OUT)
5) West Coast Wilderness & Kawatiri Trail: 2-5 February 2024. Official trip will not proceed. Contact Perry directly if you want to join him as he travels from Christchurch after the Banks Peninsula up to Nelson for the Abel Tasman leg.
6) Abel Tasman: 10-12 February 2024 ( a few spots still available )
Can't do multiple days? Contact Michael Douglas if you'd like to join a one day ride from Kingston to Lumsden on Saturday 6 January 2024 : email@example.com
South Island Registrations officially closed Friday 10 November & many of the North Island legs are closing mid November or mid December 2023 - please get in touch quickly or register ASAP
For those who are unable to physically manage a trip - we'll create plenty of opportunities to still feel part of the action as the Wishbone Relay baton weaves its way up the country from Bluff to Reinga.