The Regulations for selection to the SET Programme Orthopaedic Surgery for the 2023 intake are available to download.
The Regulations are set by the NZOA Speciality Orthopaedic Training Board and specify:
2. Principles of the Selection Process
3. Eligibility for Application to the SET Programme
4. Selection Process Overview
5. Structured Curriculum Vitae
6. Workplace Assessments
7. Composite Assessment
9. Final Selection Process
10. Feedback to Successful Applicants
11. Feedback to Unsuccessful Applicants
The Regulations should be read prior to and in conjunction with completing an application.
Applications to the NZOA open on Wednesday 2 March and close on Wednesday 30 March 2022.